Thunder Creek News

Best practices and industry news for those who maintain off-road machinery.

Do I Need a CDL or HAZMAT? [Infographic]

It's common knowledge that a HAZMAT endorsement is required when hauling more than 119 gallons of diesel. Many also understand that agricultural operations are usually exempt from this requirement. But there are circumstances when ag operators do, in fact, need a HAZMAT. And there are scenarios when non-ag operations can haul bulk diesel without a HAZMAT.

We created this infographic to help you determine whether you do or do not need a CDL and HAZMAT to haul diesel in your Thunder Creek trailer.

Learn more in this free guide:

“How To Transport Diesel Without A HAZMAT”

Tags: Agriculture, Construction, Fuel

Thunder Creek Equipment

1833 Highway 163, Pella Iowa, Mile Marker 37


This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.